ROCKWELL PanelView 1000 Plus
This course has been developed for maintenance/support personel who are responsible for servicing Rockwell PanelView 1000 Plus Human Machine Interface (HMI) products. This course identifies PanelView 1000 Plus HMI components, software used for development and runtime, PLC communication connections and methods to backup and restore a failed HMI.
At the conclusion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand the basics of the HMI components in the automation system
- Understand the basics of HMI programming
- Upgrade and configure the operating system of the HMI
- Operate the HMI with the installed application program
- Backup and restore the application program
- Remove/replace the hardware components of the system
- Hardware overview
- Care and Maintenance
- Configuring the operating system
- Preparing a project using FactoryTalk View ME
- Configuring RSLinx
- Operating a project
- Handling Alarms
- Application Software Basics
- Screen Navigation
Course utilizes FactoryTalk View ME/RSLinx Enterprise software
Each participant will receive their own class binder with all reference material and exercises, so that these can be repeated later.
Each participant will have the opportunity to work on training simulators using 3D simulated
applications and be asked to write operator displays to control a sorting application.
Working knowledge of electromechanical control devices, relay ladder logic and Windows Operating System.