SIEMENS G120 VFD
VFD parameters are programmed values that control the behavior of VFD drives. There is a number of different functions/parameters, which must be configured in order to ensure proper drive operation. This class reviews common VFD drive parameter types, their effects, how to change, save, and restore a failed VFD drive.
At the conclusion of this class, you will:
- Understand drive parameter types
- Learn how to use the BOP
- Learn how to navigate to specific parameters
- Learn how to view, modify or record parameter data
- Learn to use external software & save drive parameters
- Learn to use external software & restore drive parameter
- Introduction to G120
- G120 functions
- Keypad overview
- Faults and Alarms
- Potential causes and remedies
- Basic configuration
- BOP control and Profibus control
- Read and write
- Frequency values
- Drive Loader/Configurator
- Programming interface
Maintenance electricians, Controls/Application engineers
Course utilizes STEP7 V5.5 or PORTAL V12 software and STARTER
Each participant will receive their own class binder with all reference material and exercises, so that these can be repeated later.
Each participant will have the opportunity to work on a training simulator and perform required tasks.